Above the valley cloud.
Unsure of the forecast we made a plan for an objective we could pull off no matter the conditions, but were blessed with another clear calm day.
A little thin on the exposed ridges.
Just out playing with my friends.
Filed under Backcountry
Looks sweet Stew, I’m hoping for much of the same tomorrow when we head that way.
You picked a nice day to ski off the top of Frog Peak !!! Maybe it’s time to ski Mt Cooper now?
You read my mind. Maybe later this coming week if conditions are favorable. * *
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.